Saturday 18 December 2010

18th December 2010 - and More snow :-(

So just when we thought the snow had cleared, along comes another batch.  We dropped some goodies off to my beautiful little granddaughter and in the space of 30 minutes there was enough snow that has now transformed the area back into our winter wonderland.

My plan was to purchase some nice non-pile fleece to make Mike another top, however it just isn't worth making the trip to the shop in this weather.

He has driven home to see his boys and left me to get on with sewing projects that do not require more supplies.

I wanted to make all Mike's sisters a bag with their name embroidered on it, so provided I have enough fabric I can at least make a start on that.

I also wanted to make some Christmas stockings that I saw on this site http://sewing.about.com/od/freeprojects/ss/xmasstocking.htm

the problem I have is that the only red fabric I have is a silky one but I guess better than nothing at all - I could quilt them.

So the only good thing about snow is that I am trapped indoors so I can at least sew.
More later.


No comments:

Post a Comment