Saturday 25 December 2010

Santa has been yippeeee

So at last the waiting has come to an end and I now have my new sewing machine out of its box.  I have only managed to have a quick  look at the user manual but looking forward to starting using it.


 Also as promised here is the fleece that I made for Mike - he wanted this logo on it and for the non-Geek's out there it means there's is No place Like home.  But just as I am typing this, I have realised I have put ( 's) and (is) opppppppps oh well its unique will not be too many of them around (well not with a mistake).

And here is my model for the day Mike wearing his fleece - made from start to finish last night.


  And of course I couldn't do a post on Christmas day without popping a little picture of my beautiful granddaughter Alana - her first Chrstmas.

Hope you all had a fantastic day - I did, if not a little tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment