Saturday 6 August 2011

Blue cotton knit jersey & shopping

Phew I am exhausted my D Mike and I have been shopping more or less all day today, however I did manage to steer him in the direction of our local market where I was delighted to find the remaining 4 metres of the lovely soft baby blue cotton knit jersey that I made my Vogue 8305 jacket from.


I have seen a lot of colour blocking in some of the style magazines and I quite like the idea of making a polo neck sweater (one long sleeved and one short sleeved) and if I can manage it perhaps even a sleeveless too.  I think that that the June edition of Burda Style magazine had a very simple sleeveless polo top which only has two pieces - back and front which will be perfect.


I have already made some Royal blue pants recently ( yet to be photographed) which will look perfect with the baby blue.


I have already cut out some cut-off pants to match my linen top (which I wore today) so hope to finish these off tonight.


As always - more later..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment