Monday 1 August 2011

Fantastic news today - I am now officially a Fellow

Today I received confirmation that I have been accepted as a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.




ICSA (the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators) is the international qualifying and Membership body for the Chartered Secretary profession and the world’s leading authority on governance and compliance.


If someone had told me when I was 16 still at school that I would achieved this status in the future, neither I nor my family would have guessed that it would come true.


This is an opportunity for me to thank all my family and friends and work colleagues who have supported me over the years when I went back to college after my divorce, then 3 years at university followed by a further 3 years to get my professional qualifications, culminating with sponsorship to put forward my application to become a Fellow of the Institute.  .


Without the support of some very special people, I don't think I would be celebrating my new professional status today.


Thanks everyone you know who you are.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pauline, what an accomplishment you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete