Wednesday 21 March 2012

Sewing Expo plans for Friday



Plans are underway to attend the Sewing for pleasure show at the NEC at Birmingham.  Lucky for me, my friend Vivien has also purchased tickets for the same day so we have agreed to meet up and wander around together.

As I have mentioned before I have purchased various things from this show - firstly my lovely Janome 350e embroidery machine, Linton Tweed fabrics (they are there again), my embellishing machine, and lots of other bits and bobs.

I have been looking forward to this event for quite a while now, predominately because we don't have one large store that sells everything under one roof like this.

I would like to get some more patch working/quilting templates.  Some spare blades for my rotary cutter.  I am sure Linton Tweed may have some fabrics to entice me.  I saw a gathering foot on You Tube for my Bernina sewing machine which looked interesting (that too might be on the list).

I will report back after the event.  Catch you later..................







2 comments:

  1. I am green with envy. We do not have anything like this here in our area. There is something in Victoria which is a 3 day trip for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is a long trip - this is a 3 hour drive for us so we normally do an overnight stay - good time to use up my Hilton hotel points.

    ReplyDelete