Monday 12 March 2012

Weight loss/gain Monday's



I would love to lie on my blog and say I have lost more weight but I have actually put on 2 lbs yikes.  There is a saying "there is no such thing as a free lunch" and when on a diet this is so very true.

What can I say - I went off the wagon - steak, chips, cake, chocolate big roast dinner all in the space of 3 days so I only have myself to blame.

I have a target of 12lbs to lose by the 18th May, the date for my sister's wedding (ironically the same date as mine next year) and I am also making my outfit for that wedding too (see my blog on my Chanel jacket making journey). The skirt will not be made until a week before the wedding as hopefully I will be slimmer.

Wish me luck.

Catch you later.....................

5 comments:

  1. Pauline, I have been using Sparkpeople.com to track my food and exercise. I have found that I eat well one day, and not enough the next. Then, I splurge as you describe. I have not weighed myself since my horrible check a few weeks ago. Good luck on your diet-you can do this. Let's help each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will get to your goal. I had a few good days and then yesterday was off the band wagon. Must get back on it. One thing I can say - my jeans are fitting better and are a bit loose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luck! And remember that happiness brings you more youthfulness than slimness. Don't waste too much time on regret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Numerous studies show that dark chocolate can improve heart health.
    Do you tend to think more realistically or hope for miracles.
    It should be something silly that makes you laugh or reminds you of something
    funny.

    Feel free to surf to my website; http://lipog3blog.com/

    ReplyDelete