Wednesday 23 January 2013

BurdaStyle Magazine 02/2013


I arrived home today to be greeted by my Burda Style magazine, and boy there are some lovely pieces in there.

They are clearly embracing the Twenties styles which they quote as being the epitome of sophistication, and having decided on a Art Deco theme wedding, I have to agree.  Here is a selection of my pick of the day so to speak, and you can see they have come up with some lovely B&W outfits.

There are quite a few nice pieces in this issue, but these are the ones that particularly float my boat and I have just the right fabric for most of these:-



I hope you are doing lots of sewing, I hope to get going tomorrow evening.

Catch you later.......................


4 comments:

  1. I really like the skirt.. some pretty patterns this time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like the short jacket, the Marlene trousers, and the chiffon blouse! I wonder how hard it would be to get those black bands stitched perfectly flat....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the Burda magazine but do like the raglan sleeve top. Certainly a 20's theme showing up here.

    ReplyDelete